There’s hardly anyone who wouldn’t know what an MBA degree course is. The 2 year Masters in Business Administration is a popular course of education chosen by candidates after graduating either from science, commerce or arts background. One can say that MBA is an all inclusive course that doesn’t bifurcate anyone on the basis of their previous subject streams. Keeping up to the number of students who take up the master's degree, there have been numerous best MBA College in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and all over India that made a name for themselves in the past few decades. Now anyone who has been eyeing this course, knows that there are varieties to the specialisations that one can choose from. Designed to advance certain skills which are relevant to your preference, some of the most opted MBA specialisations that are chosen in Top MBA College in Delhi NCR include-
Before following the steps needed to take an admission, one must make sure that he/she fits the eligibility criteria to enrol in a best MBA college in Delhi NCR or anywhere in the country. The academic prerequisites needed to be eligible for MB admission include, graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university, and minimum of 50% average score.
Final-year Graduation candidates are also eligible to apply for MBA, provided they present the proof of completion of Graduation degree within the duration specified by the institute. Besides the academic qualifications, personal skills like- supervisory abilities, mathematical mind, leadership qualities, communication and strategic abilities are necessary too.
The process before finally selecting a specialty stream is tough. All the streams are equally good but going with one is a procedure of numerous steps.
The pointers mentioned below should be considered before finalising the corporate nice-
1. Scope MBA specialization
2. Programme Length
3. Return on Investment of the prospective specialisation
The reason why one must select a reputed and affiliated Top MBA College in Gurgaon (Gurugram) or best MBA college in Delhi NCR is because, in comparison with other colleges, the difference in faculty and other facilities is quite huge. Now, there might be some people who say that it doesn’t make a difference as to what college you get in as much as the course, but little do they know that college is as important as the speciality stream one chooses.
Whether it is starting their own business, or working in MNCs, there is no limit to what an MBA graduate can do. But before actually working, the candidate must have an idea of where and in what field he/she would want to work. This is important because, only after the preference, one will know the stream in which they wish to gain expertise in.
Depending on the niche that one chooses and the practical exposure one gets, there are many job opportunities for the aspirant.
These are some of the most chosen fields of jobs, however the same depends on the corporate exposure and similar internships that the candidate does in the complete 2 years of the masters course from any reputed MBA College in Delhi NCR.
Dr. Himani Avasthi
Dr. Himani Avasthi
Associate Professor & Head of Department – Business Administration
1. A Doctorate academic head and administrator offering outstanding presentation, communication and cross-cultural team management skills. High-energy, results-oriented leader with an entrepreneurial attitude. Ambitious educator who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. An experienced academician with international teaching exposure. Academic administrator skilled in talent recruiting, program development and public relations. Visionary Operations Executive with solid experience in managing all levels of multiple projects including budgeting and negotiation. Accomplished educator instrumental in admissions, placements & business development for excellence and innovative academic programming and ability to deliver mission-critical results. Recognized for fostering a healthy learning atmosphere in class & responding to all classroom queries in a spontaneous manner, with consistent students’ feedback above 4 on a scale of 5 ( 4.30 approximately).
1. P.hD. Singhania University, Rajasthan 2010 -2014. Thesis on “Work-life balance in Government and Private run Management Institutes”.
2. MBA, Human Resource Management 1998 — 2000 from Lucknow University
3. Bachelor of Science (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)–1995-1998 from University of Allahabad
WORLD COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT | GURGAON | MAY 2016-PRESENT
Oversee Academic Programming
1. Coordinating, facilitation and quality control of academic programs, observing and evaluating professors in the classroom to ensure all academic goals are being met and the curriculum is appropriate. Teaching important subjects like Operations Research, Business Research , E-Commerce & Strategic HRM.
2. Works closely with the academic departments and coordinates all aspects of graduate education and research including: admissions, programs of study, comprehensive examinations, thesis/dissertation research quality control, implementing assistantships, scholarships, and fellowship programs, appointment of faculty, and curricula development and scheduling of graduate courses.
JK BUSINESS SCHOOL | GURGAON | JULY 2015- APRIL 2016
Faculty & Academic Convener for PG & UG
1. Faculty for OB & HRM for PG & Business Mathematics & Statistics for UG.
2. Guiding students for Summer Internships & final research projects
3. Guides faculty members in the process of curriculum development in updating and revision on continued basis to meet the requirement of industry.
4. Convenes student committee meeting along with faculty members to get the feedback on course coverage and take remedial actions as and when required.
5. Prepare timetable of each department after verifying that allocated hours for lectures, tutorials & practical’s are adhered to as per guidelines.
1. Promoted as Academic Convener- UG & PG within a span of 6 months.
2. Nominated as Research project guide for PG students as per AICTE norms.
3. Aggressively involved in students’ admission process , travelling and giving presentations.
4. Co-convener of the college mega event 30 hours.
5. Nominated as HR faculty to attend all workshops & conference in the area of HRM and reviving college journal – JK Journal of Management & Technology
ANNAPURNA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF FILM & MEDIA | HYDERABAD | JULY 2014 – MAY 2015
1. Faculty for Business Research & Business Statistics & Mathematics
2. Coordinated research projects, scheduling and budgeting for small but high-profile projects in film and media industry. Praised for initiative and problem-solving abilities.
3. Exam Paper setter for JNTU ( Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University) Hyderabad
1. Excellent feedback from students and Director
2. Guided post graduate students for their Research Project.
CENTRE FOR EXECUTIVE EDUCATION | DUBAI, UAE | APRIL 2013-JULY 2013
1. Provide challenging coursework, innovative projects and stimulating exercises while utilizing active learning techniques and a hands-on approach for Human Resource Development and Employee relations to students of various nationalities. The class comprised of executives, post graduates and undergraduate students.
2. Promote utilization of latest technology in online corrections of assignment and allocations of grades and cultivate greater general education skills such as communication along with critical thinking.
1. Got an excellent feedback so was allotted another 2 more subjects in a span of 2 months.
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH | GURGAON, INDIA | JULY 2010-MARCH 2013
1. Assistant Professor and Head-Corporate Relations & Training
2. Conducting training sessions on Personality grooming and interview skills.
3. Handling industrial visits, live projects and study tours.
1. Promoted as Head - Corporate Relations & Training
2. Conducted academic tour of PG students to Singapore- Malaysia ( April 2012)
IILM INSTITUTE FOR HIGHER EDUCATION | GURGAON, INDIA | JULY 2005-JULY 2010
DUBLIN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY | IRELAND | JULY 2005-JULY 2008
1. Assistant Professor (March 2008- July 2010) and Fellow ( 2005-2008.)
2. Teaching Executives & Postgraduate students of national University and Undergraduates of Dublin Institute of technology, Ireland.
1. Organized HR Symposium at IILM ( 2008).
2. SPSS training from SPSS India Ltd.(June -2008).
3. Conducted Training sessions on Staffing and Business Research for BPO executives
4. Recognizing the potential , was given mid – level executives classes for HRM & Business Research
5. Visiting all over north India for admission Interviews and brand promotion of the Institute
IILM ACADEMY OF HIGHER LEARNING | JAIPUR, INDIA | AUGUST 2002- JULY 2005
BRADFORD UNIVERSITY | U.K. |AUGUST 2002- JULY 2005
1. Teaching undergraduates courses affiliated to Bradford university and postgraduates of Rajasthan University.
2. Conducting seminars & workshops
1. Officiating Dean from March 12, 2003 to June 12, 2003.
2. Course Coordinator-BBA
3. Controller of Examinations –Bradford Under Graduate Business School
INDIAN INSTITUE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES | JAIPUR, INDIA | JULY 2000-JULY 2002
ACADEMIC PAPER PRESENTATIONS, PUBLICATIONS & CONFERENCES
1. Attended roundtable conference on ‘Indian Ethos at Work, HR Best Practices & Celebrating Women in Leadership’ hosted by ‘People and Management’ magazine on 15th March 2016
2. Published an article on “ Managing Change with Cultural Transformation : Tools & resources to deal with Change” in People & management , International edition- Singapore – Vol7, issue 1, January 2016( www.peopleandmanagement.com)
3. Published a research paper on “Quality Of Work-Life” in Indian Journal of Applied Research ( ISSN- 2249-555X ) Volume 01 , Issue 06 March 2012
4. Presented a paper in National Conference on Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises – Next Generation Engine of Growth on March 23-24, 2012
5. Published a research paper on “International Human Resource –Planning & Staffing ” in Indian Journal of Research - PARIPEX ( ISSN- 2250 -1991) Volume 01 , Issue 01 January 2012
6. Case Study on Jet Airways Pvt. Ltd. : Managing Separation in Economic Recession accepted at 27th SCOS, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, in July, 2009.
7. Presented a paper in International HR Conference-2009 on Impact of Technology on HR : Work Life Balance Enablers at IES, Mumbai on 6th Feb’09. Paper published in conference proceedings.
8. Presented and published the paper on Outsourcing - “HR issues in Outsourcing” in
International Seminar at MIM, Manipal, 7-9Jan’08.
9. Presented a paper on Logistics Management “New ways of competing based on Effective logistics” in National Seminar held on Dec 23-24,2006.
10. Presented a paper on “Human Development with special reference to Women’s Health in Rajasthan” in the National Level Knowledge Sharing Conference on Health & Human Development held in Jaisalmer on 13-14 March 2005.This paper is published in UNDP Magazine and also available on website.
12. Presented a paper on Contemporary HR issues – Outsourcing at a seminar at Mody Institute of Management, Kota held on 4-5th September, 2004.
Dr. Amarendra Kumar Choudhary
Dr. Amarendra Kumar Choudhary
Professor & Head of Department – Business Administration
||Name of Board/University
||Year of Passing
||Class/%age of Marks
||Ph.D. in Faculty of Management.
||B.R.A. Bihar Uni, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
||MBA (HR & Mktg.)
||Sikkim Manipal University, Manipal.
||G.B. Pant Uni. of Agr. & Tech. Pantnagar, U.P.
||Degree Part-I/I. Sc.
||Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
||Bihar School Exam. Board, Patna.
I. INDUSTRIES: 20 + Years.
||Name & Address
||Nature of work
||Oil India Ltd.,
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
||– Production Planning, Budgeting and Tender Evaluation.
– Procurement of materials related to Oil/Gas production.
– Supervisory Control of High-Pressure Oil/Gas wells commissioning and production.
||Bharat Wagon & Engg. Co.Ltd.,
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
C-Block, 5th Flr, Maurya Lok Complex, Dak Banglow Road, Patna-800001, Bihar
|Deputy Manager (Purchase)
||– Planning and procurements of plant and machineries, General stores & spares, consumables, etc. for maintaining smooth production and fabrication of railway wagon, Screw Pile Bridges, Casting of heavy rollers of sugar mills, fabrication of HT Towers and Structural.
– Supervisory control of the Total Management of a Production Unit of the company independently.
II. TEACHING: 10+ Years.
||Name & Address
||Nature of work
||Beri Institute of Technology, Training & Research,
58/11, PVC Market Road, Delhi-41. (Affiliated to GGSIPU, Delhi).
||Teaching the Subjects: Human Resource Management, General Management, Production & Operation Managements and Values & Ethics in Business of MBA, BBA/BCA students.
Administration: Examinations, Career Counselling, Training & Placement, Infrastructure Strengthening & Maintenance and Extra Curricular Activities.
||World College of Technology and Management, Farukhnagar, Gurgaon. (Affiliated to MDU, Rohtak (Haryana).
||Jan., 2016 and Contd.
||Teaching the Subjects in the areas of HR, General Mgmt. and Production &Operations Mgmt. of MBA, BBA/BCA & B.Tech. Programmes.
1. Article entitled “CURRENT ISSUES IN NEW ECONOMIC POLICY: COST REDUCTION & QUALITY IMPROVEMENT” published in the Book of proceeding of National Conference on HEURISTIC APPROACH OF MARKETING IN DEVELOPING ECONOMIES vide ISBN 978-93-83334-01-8, of Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi. (PP., 118-127).
2. Article entitled “HUMAN VALUES: GLOBAL PHILANTHROPY” published in the Book VALUE EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL ETHICS- An Anthology vide ISBN 978-81-7139-555-2. (PP., 141-153).
3. Article entitled “SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM): A POWERFUL LEVER FOR THE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE” published in the Recent Receptive Exploration: An International Journal vide ISSN 2320-8740, Vol.2, Issue-2, April, 2014. (PP., 148-154).
1. Participated in the Seminar on “Managing Corporate Reputation” organized by School Of Management Studies, GGSIPU, Delhi held at India International Centre, Max Muelier Marg, Delhi on February 12, 2003.
2. Participated in the Seminar on “TEACHERS AS A MENTOR” & “EMERGENCE OF NEW INDIA” organized by USMS, GGSIPU, Delhi held on August 20, 2004.
3. Participated in the International Conference on “Corporate Ethics: New Paradigms” organized by DIAS, Delhi held on January 05, 2006.
4. Participated in the Faculty Development Programme organized by DSPSR, Delhi held on January 11, 2008.
5. Participated in the Seminar on “E-filing under the Income Tax Act, 1961 and Companies Act, 1956”, organized by Northern India Regional Council of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Delhi held on December 20, 2008.
6. Participated in the National Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights, 2009”, organized by USMS, GGSIPU, Delhi held on November 20, 2009.
7. Participated in the 10th MELUS-MELOW International Conference on “Contemporary Issues: Literature and Culture since 1980” organized jointly by Punjab University, Chandigarh Sahitya Akademi and MELOW (The Society for the Study of Multi Ethnic Literature of the World) held on February 25-27, 2010.
8. Participated in the Management Development Programme on “ Doing Business in Europe”, organized by USMS, GGSIPU, Delhi held on January 21-22, 2011.
9. Participated in the National Workshop on “Leverage Technologies Using Open Source Technology”, organized by Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi held on March 25, 2011.
10. Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “Leveraging Technology for Quality Education”, organized by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications & Management (BVICAM), Delhi held on May 28, 2011.
11. Participated in the National Seminar on “Dynamics and Development Changes in Business Practices: Innovations, Globalization and Policies”, organized by IITM, Delhi held on February 25, 2012.
12. Participated in the International Conference on “Role and Responsibility of Humanities and Social Sciences in Technical Education” and presented a paper entitled “Current Issues for New Economic Policy: Cost Reduction & Quality Improvement”, organized by SRM University, NCR campus, Modinagar, Ghaziabad(U.P.) in association with India Inter-Continental Cultural Association, Chandigarh, held on March 16-17, 2012.
13. Participated in the National Conference on “HEURISTIC APPROACH OF MARKETING IN DEVELOPING ECONOMIES” and presented a paper entitled “NEW ECONOMIC POLICY: COST REDUCTION & QUALITY IMPROVEMENT”, organized by Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi (Affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi) held on October 20, 2012.
14. Participated in the 13th International MELOW Conference on “In a Wired World: Literature in the Age of Information Technology”, organized by Jammu University in collaboration with MELUS- India(The Society for the Study of the Multi- Ethnic Literatures of the United States- India Chapter) & MELOW(The Society for the Study of the Multi-Ethnic Literatures of the World) held on February 21-23, 2014.
15. Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “LIFE LONG LEARNING IN THE 21st CENTURY: NEEDS AND ESSENTIALS” organized by Sant Hari Dass College of Higher Education (Affiliated to GGSIPU), Delhi held on 15th to 20th January, 2015.
16. Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “CHANGING PARADIGM IN EDUCATION IN DIGITAL AGE” organized by Sant Hari Dass College of Higher Education (Affiliated to GGSIPU), Delhi held on 20th to 25th February, 2017.
1. I have been associated with Institutes of Administrative Studies, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, as a Visiting/Guest Faculty for teaching Materials Management and Production & Operations Management to the students of PGDM and also provided technical support to them for Industrial Training and Project Preparation from the year 1997 to 2002.
2. I have been associated with National Group of Consultants, Delhi since 1995 as a Technical Advisor for its activities of Pre-placement Counseling Programme and Co-ordination with different Business Houses for placement of the candidates in multidisciplinary areas.
3. I have been associated with Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, and participated in the academic activities like imparting lectures as a Visiting Faculty, as a Committee Member of GD/PI of Admission Procedures and as a Panel Member for review of Study Materials for ‘Operations Management’ of MBA/BBA Programmes.
4. I have been a Guest Speaker in the 56th All India English Teachers’ Conference, organized by the Department of English Studies, Bareilly College, Bareilly (U.P.), held on December 18-20, 2011.
5. I have been a Guest Speaker in the in the International Conference on “Role and Responsibility of Humanities and Social Sciences in Technical Education” , organized by SRM University, NCR campus, Modinagar, Ghaziabad(U.P.) in association with India Inter-Continental Cultural Association, Chandigarh, held on March 16-17, 2012.
6. I have been a nominated member for representing Beri Institute of Technology, Training and Research, Delhi for different committees and its Governing Body and discharged my responsibilities to the satisfaction of all authority concerns.
7. I have been an Event Manager for organizing Sports/Cultural activities, celebration of Annual Function and a coordinator/convener of academic activities of Beri Institute of Technology, Training and Research, Delhi.
Ms. Neha Chauhan
Ms. Neha Chauhan
She is associated with World College of Technology & Management since 2012. She has an experience of 6.5 yrs in academics & industrial and also worked with the companies like, HDFC bank, IL&FS & Accor Group. She has completed her Masters of Business Administration from Punjab Technical University in specialization of Finance, along with PGDM from IILM Institute, Gurgaon. She has completed her Masters in Philosophy in Finance on the topic: -Study of Dollar Funding and Lending Behavior of Global Banks.
She is certified holder of Derivative Market & Financial Market. Currently she has completed her Diploma in International Business from University of Mexico. Her area of interest includes Financial derivatives, Project Management, International Business, and International Financial Management. She has attended various management conferences, workshops and faculty development programs and also acted as resource person in some workshops.
Mr Kamal Batra
Mr Kamal Batra
||Diploma in Finance
||Diploma in Russian Language
||Delhi University, Delhi
1. NSE’S Certification in Financial Market (NCFM) in DERIVATIVES MARKET in NOVEMBER 2008.
2. NSE’S Certification in Financial Market (NCFM) in AMFI MUTUALFUND (ADVISORS)MODULE in AUGUST 2009.
||A.R.S.D College, Delhi
||M.C.L. Saraswati Bal Mandir
||M.C.L. Saraswati Bal Mandir
||Diploma in Russian Language
||Delhi University, Delhi
1. Working as an Assistant Professor with World College Of Technology & Management, Gurgaon
affiliated to MDU since August 2015.
2. Worked as a Lecturer with Apar India College of Management & Technology for 3 years 1 month
since July 2012.
3. Worked as a Guest Lecturer with Apar India College of Management & Technology for 6 months
since January 2012
4. Worked as a Manager (T&D) with Ace School for Professional Studies for 6 months since January
5. Worked as a Lecturer with Sikkim Manipal University Learning Centre for 8 months since May
6. Worked as a Business Head-Equity with Unicon Securities Pvt. Ltd for 6 months since July 2010.
7. Worked with ICICI Securities Ltd. as a Senior Relationship Manager for 1.3 years since May
8. Worked with Kotak Securities Ltd. as a Relationship Manager for 1.7 years since May 2007.
RESPONSIBILITIES AT WCTM
1. Teaching management subjects to BBA/MBA students related to Finance and Marketing stream. Subjects are Financial Management, Financial Accounting, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Consumer Behaviour, Marketing management, Organizational Behavior.
2. Teaching Fundamental of Management (FOM) to engineering students.
3. PDP (Personality Development Program) session to engineering students.
4. Active participation in admission process and counselling to students.
5. Sharing corporate experiences with students for their overall grooming in today’s competitive scenario.
6. Active participation for Industrial visits, Educational excursion trips and Excursion trips for students and Cultural activities.
AWARDS AND HONOURS
1. Secured first division in MCom.
2. Organized and partipated in various cultural and excursion activities
CORPORATE / TEACHING(TRAINING) EXPOSURE
1. Played the role of “Mentor (Trainer)” for the new joiners/ management trainees. Responsible for imparting product training to them from time to time in “Kotak Securities Ltd.”
2. Giving “Wealth Management Services” to prospective clients in “ICICI Securities Ltd.”
3. Played role as a “Training & Development manager” for imparting traininig regarding “CFP (Certified Financial Planner) Program” in corporates and colleges in “Ace School for Professional Studies”
4. Provided certificate courses for “Basics of Financial Accounting” , “Basics of Financial Markets”, “Basics of Investments” and “Basics of Derivative Markets” in “Apar India College of Management & Technology”.
5. Provided training for “Customer Services”, “Business Etiquettes” and “Customer Loyalty and Retention” in “Apar India College of Management & Technology”.
6. Aattended “FDP (Faculty Development Program)” and “Workshops” and participated in “Student’s Placement Drive” in “Apar India College of Management & Technology” and “World College of Tecnology and Management”.
Mr. Mriganka Mohan Chanda
Mriganka Mohan Chanda
MRIGANKA MOHAN CHANDA is having an Overall experience of 35 plus years of management/research/teaching/training in Government Sector which includes the following Ministries/ Departments of Government of India:
Indian Ordnance Factories Services (IOFS)
Planning Commission (now known as NITI Aayog)
Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MOSPI)
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
He has worked in various capacities in Government of India such as, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy Adviser, Director, Joint Adviser and Adviser. Last position held was Adviser, Planning Commission (NITI Aayog), Government of India.
He is BE (Hons.) in Mechanical Engineering from Jadavpur University, MBA (Finance) from Calcutta University, M.Tech (Computer Science) from Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (IETE), New Delhi. He is submitting his Ph.D. in Management to IGNOU on the topic: “A Study on Effective Management of National Economic Planning using Soft Computing based techniques”
He has attended several national and international conferences and conducted a number of Project Management Workshops and received commendation for formulation and implementation of “Online Computerized Project Monitoring System for Central Sector Projects at Apex Level”, in Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MOSPI), Government of India.
Presently he is mainly teaching subjects of Finance, Operations Research (OR) and Business Laws in the Management Department of WCTM.
Ms. Anu Sharma
Ms. Anu Sharma
Ms. Anu Sharma holds an MBA with specialization in Finance from Amity University. She completed her Masters in Commerce from Bangalore University. She has done her Masters in Philosophy in area of “Dividend policy of IT companies in India” from Madurai Kamaraj University. She has more than 6 years of industry and teaching experience. She has worked in Centre of management studies, Bangalore. She has also worked as a PDP trainer at Jetting and IIHT. She worked as a financial executive in Air waves Ltd. Her areas of interest are Financial Management, accountancy, financial services and Management.
Ms. Deepika Kalra
Business Administration Department
Masters of Business Administration (2012 -2014)
Specialization: Banking and Finance
From: Amity University, Haryana
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
||WORLD COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
||MAHARISHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY
|SENIOR SECONDARY EDUCATION
||DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, GURGAON
||OLF CONVENT SCHOOL, GURGAON
1. WORLD COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, Gurgaon
2. AXIS BANK PVT. LTD.
3. HDFC BANK PVT. LTD
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Planning and preparing lectures
2. Research and development of new topics, courses and teaching subject matters including online resources
3. Monitoring and marking assignments
4. Maintaining records for progress of students
5. Conducting mid-terms and practical(s) for students
6. Interviewing potential students
7. Conducted workshops and seminars on Current Management issues.
1. Management Concepts And Applications
2. Human Resource Management
3. Capital Market
4. Brand Management
5. Marketing Management
6. Cyber Security
7. System Analysis And Design