civil engineering Research & Publication
LIST OF PAPER PUBLISHED BY CIVIL M. TECH. STUDENTS
- By Salauddin Ansari, Mohit Singh: Seismic control of G PLUS 21 framed structures by ETABS Software, (IJRSAE) Thomson Reuters Research ID:-D-1158-2018, Volume 2, Issue 26, JUNE 2019.
- By Suhail Ahad, Ankit Sethi: An experimental study of CLT Beams Reinforced with Steel Bars, Cold-formed steel Plate & FRP, (IJTRE), Volume 6, Issue 11, July-2019.
- By Safdar Ahmad, Mohit Singh: A study on various factors affecting discharge headway at a signalized intersection under Heterogeneous Traffic conditions, IJTRE, Volume 6, Issue 11, July-2019.
- By Haroon Qayoom Dar, Ankit Sethi: Comparative study on capacity estimation for an uncontrolled intersection of existing roads, IJTRE, Volume 6, Issue 11, July-2019.
- By Mubasher Kurshid, Mohit Singh: Statistical analysis of Accidents for the selected stretch oh NH-44 in J&K, India using SPSS, IJICS Journal, Volume 6, Issue 6, June-2019.
- By Salman Khan, Jagdeep Thakur: A study on the Marshall Stability & Flow Parameters of SDBC Mixed with Waste Plastic, JETIR(J. No.: 63975) Volume 6 Issue 6, July -2019.
- By Sachin Kumar, Shivam Aggarwal, Ankit Sethi: A study on the development of interlocking, paver Block using Alkali Resistance Glass Fibre, IJRSAE, Volume2 Issue 26PP: 18-25, June-2019.
- By Younus Maqbool, Ankit Sethi: A comprehensive study on the Compellent Traffic Management of Roads to reduce accidents in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India, IJICS Journal, Volume 6, Issue 5, May-2019.
- By Sarvjit Mann, Sachin Kumar: An application of GIS in traffic sign asset management & Fly-Ash, IJRSAE, Volume 2, Issue 26PP: 26-29, June-2019.
- By Kumari Anshoo Lata, Ankit Sethi: An Overview of Plastic Waste in Bituminous Pavement, IJSRD, Volume 7, Issue 09,2019
- By Arpita Vema, Sunil Kumar, Ankit Sethi: An Overview of Interlocking Concrete Pavements, IJSRD, Volume 7, Issue 10,2019
- By Sunil Kumar, Ankit Sethi: An Overview of Plastic Waste in Flexible Pavement, JSCEPM, Volume 2, Issue 3,2019
- By Sunil Kumar, Ankit Sethi: A Brief Study of Flexible Pavement Deterioration and Maintenance, (JEAD) Volume 1, Issue 3, 2019.
- Anju Bala, Kishan Singh Rawat (2014) Vegetation Indices Mapping for Bhiwani District of Haryana(India) through LANDSAT-7ETM+ and Remote Sensing, Journal of Applied and Natural Science.
- Anju Bala, Ram Karan Singh, V. Gayathri(2013) “Review on different Surface Energy Balance Algorithms for Estimation of Evapotranspiration through Remote Sensing” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 7 pp582-588.
- Anju Bala, D.S. Taneja, H. Pathak (2003) “Prediction of Artificial Ground Water Recharge through Percolation Tank using Mathematical Models”, Journal of Water Management Vol. 11(1) pp. 33-37.
- Dr. Ram Karan Singh (2012) and Anju Bala “Monitoring of Evapo-Transpiration in Major Districts of Haryana Using Penman Montieth Method”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST).
- .K. Aggarwal*, B. Banerjee, M.G. Daryaei, A. Bhatia, A. Bala, S. Rani, S. Chander, H. Pathak, N. Kalra InfoCrop: A dynamic simulation model for the assessment of crop yields, losses due to pests, and environmental impact of agro-ecosystems in tropical environments. II. Performance of the model.
- Anju Bala, Mukesh Kumar, Kishan Singh Rawat and Dr. D.S. Taneja, Mathematical Model to Predict Time Taken for Formation of Recharge Mound through Recharge from Percolation Tank, Journal of Agricultural Physics (Accepted for publication).
- Presented paper in International Workshop Ispace-13 on March 2013 at Civil Engg Deptt. of ITM University Gurgaon “ Estimation of Evapotranspiration using Surface Energy Balance Algorithm”.
- Organized National Conference on “Renewable Energy Resources in Green Building Technology – 2013” in Civil Engg. at WCTM, Gurgaon.
- international workshop on “Global Challenges: Climate Change, Water, Environment and Society on March 2012” at Civil Engg Deptt of ITM University Gurgaon.
- Organized workshop on “Latest trends in Civil Engg.” on 3rd April 2012 in Civil Engg Deptt. at WCTM, Gurgaon.
- Attended national workshop on Emerging Trends in Computing Technologies, NCETCT-11 at WCTM, Gurgaon.
The research work is concerned with the application of Remote Sensing and GIS in Water Resources Management. In her research work, she is estimating important component of Hydrologic Cycle i.e., evapotranspiration through these latest techniques.