Staying true to its name, World College of technology and Management is truly a world-class, highly reputed and the best engineering college in Haryana. WCTM has been voted as no.1 engineering college in Gurgaon, Haryana, by Times Engineering Survey for the 2nd consecutive year. Engineering being the top favourite course of the today’s generation, branches out into numerous other fields that further helps them seize many career opportunities across all industries. If you have a knack for science and development or a mind-set or willingness to understand the intricate science concepts and if you wish to become a technical expert then, opting to become an engineer is the right choice for your future.
But, many at times it becomes quite overwhelming and confusing to choose the correct field under this wide-ranging technical course. BTECH at World College of Technology and Management has potential to groom your professional as well as personal front. But first, you need to understand and introspect what kind of field you would choose for your career road ahead.
Engineering and its Branches
- Mechanical and Automation engineering: this field Deals in designing and manufacturing engineering components by applying advanced methodologies coupled with industrial automation.
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science: this field help imparts extensive knowledge about how Artificial Intelligence works and uses algorithms for performing tasks.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: this field enable you to build intelligent machines, software, or applications with a cutting-edge combination of machine learning, analytics, and visualization technologies.
- Robotics and Artificial intelligence: this field Deals with building Smart Robots that can interact with their environment using unsupervised learning, skill acquisition, active learning, exploration, and reinforcement.
- Computer Science engineering: They are involved in designing the computer architecture and function across roles as software and hardware engineers.
- Mechanical Engineering: this field helps you study, design, develop, construct, and test the mechanical and thermal sensors and devices, including tools, engines, and machines.
- Civil Engineering: Its professional engineering that deals in designing, constructing, and maintaining the physical and naturally built environment.
Reverberations of opting BTECH from WCTM
After contemplating various factors one chooses an engineering speciality at WCTM that becomes a platform for budding engineers to enhance their creative thinking, learning computer modelling, paying attention to detail and developing their communication, leadership and teamwork. Also, WCTM is also known to be the top MBA college in Gurgaon. MBA being another top favourite post graduate course helps in further building their career forward while imbibing advanced and extensive respective industry knowledge.