Masters of Computer Applications 3 YEAR Regular COURSE
WCTM, Gurgaon is conducting following programmes
A Candidate for admission to the three-year post graduate course in Master of Computer Applications must have passed the qualifying examination (10+2+3) or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level.
The course is structured on semester system. Each academic session has two semesters with entire course divided into 6 semesters-The medium of instructions & examinations is compulsorily English.
The course is designed not only with the objective of encompassing knowledge of technology but also to teach subjects like Mathematics,.
A candidate under 3 year integrated courses will be awarded Master of Computer Applications degree after completion of 3 years. This is a master degree can be completed only if you are graduate.
Master of Computer Applications is regarded as most demanded options. The course is structured on semester system with
each session having two semesters.
It offers various job opportunities for graduates in MNC as well as other top ranking software firms .The candidate can
even opt for entrepreneurship. Also a qualification in software makes it easier to pursue for a job abroad.
• Best Faculty including alumnus from ITDelhi/Kanpur. FMS,IIFT. etc.
• 24 hours internet connectivity with 8 MBPS bandwidth and Wi-Fi campus.
• Strict Discipline. regular classes and tutorials.
• Summer training for students.
• Department and professional clubs in IIT Pattern.
• Special Personality development program for Master of Computer Applications Students.
• Excellence lndoor & Outdoor Games.
• Well equipped health Center for medical facilities.
• Well maintained canteens available in the campus.
Special Corporate Resource Center for Master of Computer Applications students is being looked after by highly experienced
personnel from industry and academia to promote closer industry*institute partner.
Corporate Resource Center is aimed at providing corporate training and placement to the students.
Placement is our topmost priority. Once the student is admitted to WCTM, his complete personality
development exercise start from that day onwards.