About wctm, Gurgaon
Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi and affiliated to MDU Rohtak.
World College of Technology and Management (WCTM) is established with the sole motive of developing an intellectually invigorating environment by imparting quality education in the field of technology and management.
Incepted in the year 2007, WCTM is located across 18 acres amidst a lush green environment of National Capital Region (NCR). WCTM was established by Amma Chandravati Educational & Charitable Trust.
At WCTM, We focus on
We create young productive and efficient professionals with the motto
- Establishing global leadership by developing young talent with intellectual technologies and applications which further contributes to technical development of society on national and International levels in the field of technology and management.
- Aiming to impart inclusive knowledge about principles of engineering and management skills with a multi-disciplinary approach to develop proficient human resources for offering services to society.
- Run vibrant undergraduate and strong postgraduate programs in engineering and management streams with world class teaching, learning environment with modern pedagogy and most advanced technical infrastructure.
- Encouraging and boosting up the young talent by recognizing and awarding toppers whose names figure in the Merit lists of the University.
- Committed to set new bench-marks in innovation to maintain our edge over others, as the college is promoted by ex-IITians.
- WCTM primarily focuses on developing competent talent by presenting in- depth education from distinguished people in respective fields on regular class basis and continuous evaluation through tutorials. In order to develop a broad and humanistic outlook among students, several curricular activities, sports and excursions form an integral part of the college curriculum.
“THINK SMART, WORK SMART”
who can work productively under difficult business and economic conditions.
“WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING.”
The pursuit of excellence requires all round development of the student thus in this direction, We offer students with various opportunities to participate in a range of co-curricular activities and enriching programs in areas like communication skills, personality development, right body language, group discussion etc.
WCTM also provides enlightening and inspirational lectures from distinguished dignitaries to inculcate students with self-governance and human values